Trade Show BootCamp
Staffing a sales booth isn't a team building exercise. This is a 100% interactive, get-out-of-the-seat-and-practice workshop.
Add this to your program if...
- As a meeting planner, you're offering genuine "work sessions" for sales professionals
- You're planning a boot camp for sales people and entreprenuers
- As a sales executive, you've spent a fortune on sending a slew of sales people to run your booth at trade shows and you've reaped nothing positive
Who Should Attend?
- Sales staff who are expected to represent the company in a trade show booth
- Technical staff who are expected to represent the company in a trade show booth without sales support
- Experienced trade show workers who, every show, get caught in certain situations and who want to know what to do differently
Top 3 Takeaways for Attendees
- How to attract visitors before the show begins
- How to get people into - and out of - your booth
- How to deliver what 70% of trade show visitors want (and the statistics to back this up)