You Can Build Rapport Or You Can Build Offense
All things being equal - and things are never equal - people do business with people they like. How to be liked is a sensitive subject, delivered with a deft touch.
Add this to your program if...
- As a meeting planner, you want valuable content with a light touch
- You're planning an event for individuals going through career changes or re-entry to the workplace
- As a sales executive, you know how to teach the technical, and want to be sure to field a likeable sales force
Who Should Attend?
- Sales staff and account executives who often feel "left out of the loop"
- Entry-level sales and customer service employees
- Parents and educators who want to be sure children grow up with friends
Top 3 Takeaways for Attendees
- How unconscious mannerisms lead to both like and dislike
- How to choose where to sit at the table
- How advanced knowledge is no excuse for causing offense