Scripted For Success: Turn Questions into Cash
An answer to "What do you do?" can invite comparison (or a list of others who...) or stimulate a conversation path that leads to future business.
Add this to your program if...
- As a meeting planner, you want to include solid content and skills training
- You want a roll-up-your-sleeves and leave-with-a-plan interactive workshop for sales professionals
- As a sales executive, you pay for your reps' lunches to "build referral sources" but the clients come by accident
Who Should Attend?
- Sales reps who want to build referral income streams (and who would be thrilled to never make another cold call)
- Entrepreneurs who are active socially mostly for the sake of the business
- Technical experts who are shocked to hear that their best friend referred a client to a competitor
Top 3 Takeaways for Attendees
- Scripts for sales are drastically different from scripts for referrals
- Scripting words will create a predictable outcome
- Specificity is profitable, not limiting