Networking Aerobics: Cardio For Your Wallet
Jumpstart people meeting, interest, and energy; anticipate measurable results.
Add this to your program if...
- As a meeting planner, you've seen low ratings on networking benefits at events
- You're planning an event for sales professionals or entrepreneurs
- As a sales executive, you've watched in dismay as your rainmakers chat with each other at business mixers, instead of meeting new people
Who Should Attend?
- Sales staff, account executives, entrepreneurs who are responsible for their own income
- Employers who pay for their staff's networking activities and association memberships
- People who hate open networking events -- who skip them as often as they can, who walk out thinking "that was a waste of time", who arrive just after it starts and leave just before it's over
Top 3 Takeaways for Attendees
- Know how to start - and end - a conversation at a networking event
- Know what to talk about before talking about business
- Know how to build a profitable follow-through system