Add this to your program if...
- As a meeting planner, you want to include solid content and skills training
- You're planning a how-to clinic for sales professionals or entrepreneurs
- As a sales executive, you've signed off on lots of membership association dues invoices, but you're not certain that there's been any payoff
Who Should Attend?
- Sales reps who attend a lot of networking meetings but think they aren’t getting anything out of it
- Solo-preneurs who don’t feel like they have a network
- Entrepreneurs who think that networking is the same as prospecting
- Technical experts who think that, if they do good work, the people for whom they did the work will refer them
- New business owners who feel that they are spending an inordinate amount of time getting new clients
Top 3 Takeaways for Attendees
- A method - to choose and succeed in Associations, by decoding the purpose and culture
- An expectation - what's realistic and required to turn an introduction into a prospect
- An epiphany - there's more benefit to networking than just networking
>> Discover the 21 Types of Associations (PDF)