Fishing For Referrals In The River Of Life
Provide a roadmap of ideas that lead participants to referrals.
Add this to your program if...
- As a meeting planner, you need something interactive and enjoyable but primarily beneficial during or after lunch
- You're planning an event for a women's group or a large gathering of employees of the same company
- As a sales executive, you listen to your sales reps' assurances about their "friends who know people"...but the friends never deliver referrals
Who Should Attend?
- Sales staff, account executives, entrepreneurs who expect referrals to come directly (and without additional effort) from good work
- Employers who pay for their sales staff lunches (and their guests' lunches) and expect new business as a result
- New business owners who expect friends to be their sales force
Top 3 Takeaways for Attendees
- Why referral-generating words are not sales-generating words
- Why asking for referrals could be offensive
- Why referrals don't come exclusively from people who receive referrals